Because your ATV is a crucial part of your working day, proper maintenance is important if you want to keep it running smoothly.
Our experienced ATV technicians have decades of experience between them, so your quad bike is always in good hands with Paterson ATV. We also offer a collection and drop-off service within Dumfries & Galloway.
Our service schedule includes all of the following as standard:
- Engine oil change
- Oil filter replacement
- Clean and oil air filter element
- Inspect spark plug, re-gap if necessary
- Inspect valve clearance, adjust if necessary
- Check and adjust the carburettor
- Inspection of fuel lines for chafed, cracked or swollen ends and replace if required
- Clean fuel strainer, replace if required
- Check throttle operation, adjust if required
- Lubricate drive chain
- Adjust drive chain tension
- Check and adjust clutch free play
- Check and adjust brakes
- Check brake lining wear indicators
- Check and adjust rear brake pedal height and free play
- Lubricate rear brake pedal and shift lever
- Check tyre and wheel condition
- Check tyre pressures, adjust if necessary
- Inspect front steering for looseness (tie rod ends, ball joints, jam nuts)
- Check wheel bearings for smooth operation
- Check engine mounting bolts for tightness
- Visual check for any missing bolts, clips, sharp edges, etc.
As well as servicing, we also repair broken or crash-damaged ATVs to the highest standard, so call today for more information on servicing, repairs and performance parts - 01556 610249.